- How to Export Apple Mail to Outlook 2011 for Mac
Export Apple Mail to Outlook 2011 for Mac
Published on August 25, 2015
Here in this blog segment I am telling you the easy steps to know how to export Apple Mail to Outlook for Mac OS and import mails on Outlook 2011 email application, so lets start–
Follow Steps to Steps to follow to Import Apple Mail into Outlook 2011
- Firstly shut down your Apple Mail application –
- Open Outlook 2011 application and In Outlook 2011 Go to "File – Import" option. As shown in the below screen-
- After clicking on the Import option, a next window will be open as shown in the nest figure. Now Click on the 3rd option 'Information from another application' and then Next arrow button-
- In this step select Apple mail, then click on the right arrow.
- Now select any item from the screen (Import Items) as Messages, Accounts, Rules, Signature. Then click on the right arrow to continue the process and click on Finish button.